Ten Things I Learned From My Cat
1. When you are happy to see someone, stretch your arms up to them and ask to be picked up.
2. If the person you love forgets to feed you dinner, don't take it personally. Instead, run to sit by your plate and look hungry every time they walk by.
3. Talk to the one you love, incessantly and constantly. It makes them feel loved, appreciated and important.
4. Always be ready to play. Know how to recognize the playful look in the person you love, and immediately start playing.
5. Don't be afraid to ask to be touched. Just falling down and looking cute works well. Otherwise, rubbing up against the person you love will do the trick.
6. If you keep asking for attention and don't get any, try disappearing suddenly. Then, don't come back for a little while, even if you are called. Your loved one will think twice before ignoring you next time.
7. Show your love and adoration by bring presents. Make sure to stand by your present and get fully appreciated.
8. Purr when the person you love is anywhere near you. It will encourage them to get closer to you and touch you, while at the same time making them feel appreciated.
9. Encourage the person you love to take naps with you. When you take naps, make sure to cuddle up under the blanket with them and get as close as you can.
10. Always comfort the person you love, regardless of whether they need emotional or physical comfort. Cuddling, purring and being sat on are sure cures for almost anything.