Monday, May 16, 2011

Examples Of The Before And After Of Falling In Love

Photography by Maxie


Examples Of The Before and After Of Falling In Love


BEFORE:  You take my breath away.
AFTER: I feel like I'm suffocating.

BEFORE:  Twice a night
AFTER:  Twice a month

BEFORE:  She says she loves the way I take control of a situation.
AFTER:  She called me a controlling, manipulative egomaniac.

BEFORE:  Saturday Night Fever
AFTER:  Monday Night Football

BEFORE:  Don't stop.
AFTER:  Don't start.

BEFORE:  Is that all you're having?
AFTER:  Maybe you should have just a salad, honey.

BEFORE:  It's like I'm living in a dream.
AFTER:  It's like he lives in a dorm.

BEFORE:  $60/doz.
AFTER:  $1.50/stem

BEFORE:  Turbocharged
AFTER:  Jump-start

BEFORE:  We agree on everything.
AFTER:  She has a mind of her own.

BEFORE:  Victoria's Secret
AFTER:  Fruit-of-the-Loom

BEFORE:  Feathers and handcuffs
AFTER:  Ball and chain

BEFORE:  Idol
AFTER:  Idle

BEFORE:  I love a woman with curves.
AFTER:  I never said you were fat.

BEFORE:  He's completely lost without me.
AFTER:  Why won't he ever ask for directions?

BEFORE:  Time stood still.
AFTER:  This relationship is going nowhere.

BEFORE:  Croissant and cappuccino
AFTER:  Bagel and instant

BEFORE:  You look so seductive in black.
AFTER:  Your clothes are so depressing.

BEFORE:  Oysters
AFTER:  Fish sticks

BEFORE:  I can hardly believe we found each other.
AFTER:  I can't believe I ended up with you when I had so many to chose from.

BEFORE:  Passion
AFTER:  Ration

BEFORE:  Once upon a time
AFTER:  The end














No comments:

Post a Comment